Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ Article Requests

Default FAQ Article Requests

We like the idea of a reference section; so we're gonna put one together. We need you to write for it though

So we don't have people duplicating articles there is a list of topics below, if you want to write on that topic add a note below and I'll stick your name next to it. Similarly if you have an idea for a topic post a note and I'll add it.

Once your've written your article you need to send it to myself or Adele so we can just double check it and then we'll pop it up.

There is plenty of reference information in the care section so the idea of the article is to pull it together into one place so it's easy to read. You can also reference outside links.

Article Subjects

Hand Rearing
    Neutering Males - Diddeen
    Neutering Females - Diddeen

Grooming
    Vaccinations - bunnytales
    Wee
    Sneezing
    Teeth
    Nails
    Feet
    Digging - Phill
    Litter Training
    Eye Sight - ellepotter
    Fly Control
    Pregnancy
    House Proofing - Tree
    Toys - loopylop
    Hay
    Gut Stasis - Adele
    EC
    Skin Problems
    First Aid Box
    Bonding - Tam/Adele
    Elderly and Disabled bunnies(Jay/ Adele)

Teeth (Caz)
    Tooth root infections - Caz
    Abcesses
    Front Teeth[color=green][color=green

What about veg?? When Sophie was a baby, I had no idea what veg to give her and when!! It took a lot of researching, it would be great for people to have it on hand here! Oh and maybe dangerous plants that people have around the house?? Just a thought..

I could do digging tams! my buns do alot of that! and vaccs if needed
    Dash, Scooter, Missy, Max, Sooty, Jamima, Winston, Reuben, Foxglove, Ron and Smidgen
    Goodnight Hester my Special bun xxx

''It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces.'' - Bridget Jones
    www.german-shepherd-rescue-scotland.org.uk
    http://www.bunnyhop.co.uk/

I can help woth toys of you like!

Wise Old Thumper

how about food i know we have a sticky but lots of people keep asking what to use and how much! (dried)

eve x

Sorry to add another topic Tamsin, bout what about "First Aid Box"?

People on here have mentioned so many things that they have to hand just incase! I had to ask what "Kittymalt" was !!! That's what is fab about this forum, people are from all sorts of places and have so much great info and experience to share!!!

Young Bun

Quote Originally Posted by bunnylove
    how about food i know we have a sticky but lots of people keep asking what to use and how much! (dried)

eve x
    Hiya

Could you point me in the direction of the sticky that gives that information? I have looked in the sticky at the top of this section but I can't seem to find it!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by loopylop
    Sorry to add another topic Tamsin, bout what about "First Aid Box"?

People on here have mentioned so many things that they have to hand just incase! I had to ask what "Kittymalt" was !!! That's what is fab about this forum, people are from all sorts of places and have so much great info and experience to share!!!
    There is a topic in "Useful Topics" about this but again there are off topic bits in this too. Perhaps it could be condensed into an article?

I don't think I have enough knowledge to write a whole article but we all have our own experiences to contribute. I don't know if this would work but we all send our throughts on a topic to a named person "in charge" of the topic and they collate it into an article e.g. if I took teeth - everyone could email/pm me with their experiences of problems with rabbit teeth and I could collate it into an article (drawing on my own knowledge about Zeus' problems). As I have never experienced teeth cutting/burring or abcesses but have lots of info about tooth root infections and treatments! I could then reference sections to particular sources like I would when writing a scientific article.

Caz
    RIP My Babies: Fudge, Zeus, Athena, Violet, Cosmos & Pierre!

Your welcome to team up on topics Hopefully alot of the info you need is right here, it just needs putting together.