• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got a purely miserable bunny? BOB UPDATE

Aww, bless him! Is he always grumpy and miserable? Maybe he's just a bit down, it happens to the best of us at times!! :wink: Mabye extra cuddles and fuss will do the trick! :D

Aww thanks guys, I will try him with some music good idea. If I tried to cuddle him thou he would rip my hands off :lol: .

Thank you, I have rescue relief one, but I will try and nip over to boots at lunch time and have a read through them, because they've hundreds there. Do you recommend any or should I stay clear of any?

I have absolutely no idea, I just found the article on rabbit refs and remembered the bit about aggression as I thought about it for Athena. I chickened out of trying any though.

Caz

:lol: Well I made myself look a fool in boots the other week when buying the rescue stuff.

It was a busy Saturday and thought I would just check with the pharmacist, so I queued for ages got to the front and asked "Is this safe for bunnies", all the people waiting started laughing all the pharmacists started laughing, I looked a proper fool. They asked why I wanted it, I made up this big elaborate story, because I didn't feel I wanted to to make more of a fool of myself by saying my rabbit was booked into the pet parlour for a groom and I wanted something calming. Honestly it felt like the entire of W-ton boots was pointing and laughing at me, never again will I ask the pharmacist anything. :oops:

Tree, I know that Adele uses bach rescue remedy. I don't know if other flower remedies are safe, especially as so much is harmful to bunnies.

Back