• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SAD NEWS ABOUT CASSI

I'm so sorry :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: You did your very best for her and she knew that she was truly loved. She will be out of pain and nothing will ever be able to hurt her now :(
Run free in the eternal sunshine Cassie, have fun and play all you want - xxx

CASSIE

:( so sorry to hear the sad news.Its funny how a bun lets you know when they are ready, my Willow sat under a bush ,seemingly resting, for ages the day before she passed away.So unlike her altho we knew she was unwell,the vet had seen her for a dental and sent her home, but I knew something wasn't right.She died during the night, it was still such a shock.
:cry:
Rest in peace Cassie your mummie loved you and will miss you,Binkie free little one............
Lynne

Thank you Cassi lovers. I miss her so much and Mr Jingles has now decided a foray into her garden and under her shrub is much required, bless his little tail!! Their instincts are so deep and I feel they know so much we have 'unlearnt'. Hannah Bell continues her perusal of the food bowl, I feel so sad for her her as she now has Mr Jingles out on the prowl leaving her with the fodderl!

I had a soft spot for Cassi when I read about her as she had the same problems as Fern, I am so sorry for your loss. At least her pain is now gone.

Cassi - eat the lovely fresh green grass and binky free little one.

Back