• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sooo sad :(

But do you have black ears, black nose, and black feet, and soon to have a boyfriend called Fast Eddie (I so wish you're boyfriend was called Eddie! )

Unfortunately, no. :( Does black hair count?

I think Dookie would have a fit if I brought Eddie home and told him he was my new boyfriend. :lol:

Seriously though, I'm so sorry that bun passed away. That's always hard. :(

awwww Lynda im so sorry. poor bun. And that is great news about Fast eddie yay a girlfriend at last. :D :D :D :D :D

Sorry about Fudge - but great news about Eddie ( J is going to be upset !) But as Coco has delivered another two bitten noses he's had a lucky escape !! Hope it all goes well for the wee chap :D

Aaaww I'm so sorry to hear about Fudge :( It isn't silly to be upset at all :( Greta news for eddie though :D :D I hope he'll lead a long and happy life there :D :D :D

bunnyhuggger said:
Thanks guys, y'know I'm sitting here crying and I never even met him, how soft am I :roll: We had people in today choosing a bun as a buddy for their own bun, and I couldn't even speak to them I was so upset. Upshot is, Fast Eddie is going to stay with a girlfriend! :D

So sorry to hear about this little bun..... don't be daft we're all the same you know :D (((HUGS)))

so sorry to read this Lynda :cry: :cry: poor fudge :(

run free little Fudge bun, in the beautiful sunshine and across the lusheous green fields xxx

Poor Little Fudge Bunny - he would have really landed on his paws to come to Aunty Lynda for some TLC - but a little ray of sunshine in that Fast Eddy has a new gal coming to him - Brill news Gal :wink:

Hey! and there certainly ain't nowt wrong in a good cry now and again :wink: - You certainly ain't soft - just lovely :wink:

Awwww Lynda :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor Fudgie - if only he could have hung on - it was just not meant to be :cry: :cry: I understand your sorrow - we have had it happen to us to.
Why not have him remembered on your website - he would have ultimately come to you and you already had love for him - keep him in your memory that way and let his life have been worthwhile - he could be an example of the importance of having teeth checks etc.
Run free in the eternal sunshine Fudgie - so wanted, so loved and so missed - xxxx

Back