• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

saying goodbye to rosie

Rosie has gone now :cry:
She is free from pain and has hopefully found her piggie friends at the bridge x
I will miss you sweet rosie piggie xxx
3b33ed0764f1d1bb259b72cb830454c0.JPG

bluebunny said:
Rosie has gone now :cry:
She is free from pain and has hopefully found her piggie friends at the bridge x
I will miss you sweet rosie piggie xxx
3b33ed0764f1d1bb259b72cb830454c0.JPG

AWW she looked truly adorable. Squeek and run free little Rosie. xxx

I'm so sorry you lost your darling girl, she looked a lovely piggie and obv had a wonderful life to reach such a grand old age :)

Have fun over the Bridge Rosie, meet up with all your piggie buddies.

Nicola

:cry: Thinking of you Marie *big hug*

~ run free little girl, enjoy your new life sweetheart. Take my love to Mini and Maxi and tell them I miss them so, opening a veggie bag now is just not the same without them :roll: ~

Thinking about you all.

Big cuddles and lots of love

Pam, Aggie, Mash & Twinkle

PS I am sure that Pie has met Rosie and already they will be gossiping about us!

Marie, sorry to hear this sad news. Rosie was a remarkable age for a piggy, she must have been very well loved and cared for to live so long.

As Dorothy said she was a fantastic age...... don't forget she got to that age because of your love, care and dedicationxx

Nite Nite Rosie xx

Thanks everyone :)
Yes your right 10.5 years old is very good for a piggie she was very muched loved and will be missed alot :cry:
Strange but i just got the veggies ready went to feed the piggies and realised id done 6 of each now only have 5 piggies habit i suppose

Just read this thread and I'm so sorry Marie but as everyone has said she was a fantastic age and had a wonderful life with you.

bluebunny said:
Thanks everyone :)
Yes your right 10.5 years old is very good for a piggie she was very muched loved and will be missed alot :cry:
Strange but i just got the veggies ready went to feed the piggies and realised id done 6 of each now only have 5 piggies habit i suppose

I do that all the time when I have lost a pet, its really upsetting. 10 and a half is one hell of an age for a rabbit, let alone a piggie!! You must have been doing something right and she obviously loved life to the full. Take care. xx

Back