• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My brave wee man Pie has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge

i,m really sorry to here about pie . i was at work earlier when i logged on and seen the news just after 2. you must be devestated , there are no other words that i can say to you apart from we are all here if you need us , i really hoped that it was nothing more than a simple infection , how wrong i was . all my love

gina . xx

I'm so sorry to hear your news. He looked like such a lovely boy and so very special. You gave him a wonderful home in his time with you, take lots of care and give snuggles to Mash, I hope he doesn't miss his buddy too much.

Love Nicola x

:cry: :cry: :cry: So very sorry Pam - I know that you had that extra special bond with Pie as he needed that bit more TLC which you gave him willingly.
He is at peace now after a lovely few months with you - you are right about him being special, he has touched your lives forever and made your lives richer because of that.
Run free in the eternal sunshine Pie, you are so loved and so missed by so many xxxxxxx

Oh Pam ..have not been on for a while and I read your very sad post. I am so sorry to hear that Pie has gone. Lots of hugs coming your way

Love from

:cry:

~ Binky free wee man, your a very special boy and I'm sure you've been here on earth before, your so very wise and calm, such an honour to have met you Pie. Climb on the highest look-out posts, get up on your back legs and stretch up as tall as you can, smell the new scents on the wind, find the tastiest grass and twigs to chew on at last. This is the start of your new life but remember, you will always be in our hearts ~

Pam, no words can ease your heartache but, take comfort that you are deeply in our thoughts at this sad time :cry:

Pie had such a cheeky character that made him so lovable and irrisistable that I could see why you fell in love with Pie and Mash :)

Even though Pie was with you for a short time, Pie was very much wanted and loved and this is the greatest gift you can give a bunny :) to be wanted and loved is all they ask and Pie definately had this with you and your family :wink: :)

Pie will be bouncing and climbing in the land where there is nothing but sunshine, green green grass, no illnesses and no pain and I have no doubt that, he will be snuggling up to Kim :wink: :)

A big big hug coming to you and Mash

Run free Little Pie bun

Love Denny xxxxxxx

I am so sorry to hear this Pam, you must be devastated. But Pie will remember you always as the lovely person who took him and his friend into your lovely home when so many others passed them by.
Sending big hugs from all the Sanctuary bunnies.

bunnyhuggger said:
:cry:

~ Binky free wee man, your a very special boy and I'm sure you've been here on earth before, your so very wise and calm, such an honour to have met you Pie. Climb on the highest look-out posts, get up on your back legs and stretch up as tall as you can, smell the new scents on the wind, find the tastiest grass and twigs to chew on at last. This is the start of your new life but remember, you will always be in our hearts ~

:cry: :cry: :cry:

- Awww Pam, Sorry I missed this yesterday I am so sorry for you loss but
these little bunnies touch us so deeply that sometimes it difficult to understand how they engrain themselves on our lives. I thought Lynda's thoughts here were sooooo lovely and I hope this and all our hugs and best wishes for you and Mash and furries will help you through this and eventually the smiles will return and you will be able to remember Pie with all the funny little bunny antics and with much love.

Pam I'm so sorry to hear about your lovely boy :cry: he sounded like a wonderful bun. Thinking of you and sending big hugs to you and your gangxxx

Binky free little manxx

Pam - I am so sorry to hear your sad news, you did the right thing for your little man and from what I have learned about you over the last few months since I joined the forum I can guarentee that Pie had a fantastically happy life.

Sending lots of hugs to you, and nose rubs to Mash.

Night night little Pie, run free with all of our bunny friends across the bridge. We all miss all of you.

AWW I cant believe it, I am so sorry to hear about Pie, I didnt even know he was poorly. I've not been on the forum for nearly a week and I've got loads to catch up on. So sorry for your loss. xx

Back