• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Are rabbits particularly noisy?

I put my rats in the shed as one of them is a manic self harmer.

She chews the bars almost constantly, then she tries to chew her front paws off, she just goes round and round :evil:

Gem said:
I put my rats in the shed as one of them is a manic self harmer.

She chews the bars almost constantly, then she tries to chew her front paws off, she just goes round and round :evil:

Have you taken her to the vets to make sure there's nothing wrong with her? That doesn't sound right at all to me... :?

Is it a specially made, temperature controlled shed for the animals?

hehheh our Yalta is really noisy.

we should have called here thumper, as she stamps and 'hurrumphs' when she wants attention (all the time) I think she realised how much noise she can make, and that its the best way of getting our attention.

We were a bit worried to begin with, we thought she was getting spooked, but now she uses it for anything, particularly if she wants stroking, or for food, or after she gets her food etc....

We dont have her in our room at night as she is downstairs, but you can still hear the stamps at night.

Martin

Back