• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba isnt right

Yeah they certainly do! :roll:
Well he has been chasing Nala about and is now stuffing his face with dried grass so hopefully thats the end of that. Im off out again in a bit so have emptied his litter tray again so i'll know if he's still pooping. He's having a thorough wash right now so hopefully he wont eat too much fur. Maybe i should give him more kittymalt to be on teh safe side

Hiya Chris - Glad to hear the lovely Simba is back on Form - arn't they devils eh!! - I think we've all got the "bin there - done that - got the T.Shirt" on this where our little treasures scare the livin daylights out of us and within 24 hours after some TLC they are back up to their old tricks again.

Sending Snuggles to Simba and the lovely Nala.

so glad Simba is ok, hope he stays that way. Probably thought he was missing out on the attention :lol:

Betty

Glad our Simba is feeling better. Chris, how did you syringe him the kittymalt- did you dilute it? I just find it really thick and gloopy and can't do owt with it :oops:

luvabun said:
Glad our Simba is feeling better. Chris, how did you syringe him the kittymalt- did you dilute it? I just find it really thick and gloopy and can't do owt with it :oops:

Nope i dont dilute it i just suck it out the tube and squeeze the tube at same time and it slowly going into syringe then i squirt it in his mouth slowly. It is very gloopy but its easier than ending up wearing most of it!

Hi Diddeen, I've been away since Friday aft so only just got this post. Glad he is ok, same thing happened to Poppy a week ago, I was an abseloute wreck when I had to go to work. She's ok now too touch wood. :)

Back