• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Views on a leash/harness

I would like a harness (i would be very careful so dont worry) but i want the ones you dont have to buckle up but the simple ones that go round the bunnys body..

Sorry i cant explain but if you know what i am rambling on about, where can i get one from?

Thanks

Mizzmarni n Bunny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mizzmarni said:
I would like a harness (i would be very careful so dont worry) but i want the ones you dont have to buckle up but the simple ones that go round the bunnys body..

Sorry i cant explain but if you know what i am rambling on about, where can i get one from?

Thanks

Mizzmarni n Bunny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you can get them from your local petshop or ebay.com I just bought a bunny lead today but I hav'nt tried it out yet, It looks a bit fiddly so I might take it back and get the one that goes around their body.

smokeys owner said:
Mizzmarni said:

Thanks

Mizzmarni n Bunny
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

you can get them from your local petshop or ebay.com I just bought a bunny lead today but I hav'nt tried it out yet, It looks a bit fiddly so I might take it back and get the one that goes around their body.

Thanks i will have a look on ebay now

Mizzmarni
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I bought one to put on Mitsy and I think they are great in theory, and would be great on someone who has a bun that not totally adament she wont wear it lol!

Mitsy hated putting it on, when i sneakily did it while giving her a cuddle and put her down it was lovely to see but the unfortunate thing is rabbits dont walk in straight lines like cats n dogs, they go anywhere, forward, back, stopping, restarting, lie down, circles etc etc :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

I had lovely visions of walking her in the park and to the shops but to no avail, I still think go for it tho as theyre cheap n a bit of harmless fun, dont worry about them being unsafe, if ur their with them I hardly think that will happen :?

I like the idea of taking my bunnies walkies on a lead, but have flash backs to my boys on reins!!! They refused to walk and when they did every time I stopped they'd dangle like space men :shock:

Betty

ahhhh such cute rabbits!

Yep, I'll surely give it a try. He has a lot of energy, so it will be quite a test :lol: .

Thanks again everyone ^.^

I ordered a harness lead yesterday for Darcy!! Very exciting - hope he feels the same way! :shock: :lol: :lol: xx

Back