• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

getting a friend/girlfriend :D

Milo

Young Bun
Well I have been considering this for awhile now. I know that rabbits are happier if they aren't alone (and who isn't?). I was debating wether or not I would be able to care for 2 rabbits or not (just cause I think he needs either a friend or a girlfriend :oops: ). But of course more rabbits means more work on my part. Also space is an issue. I'm not quite sure if my cage would comfortably fit 2 rabbits. Not to mention if they don't get along I wouldn't have a different cage for the other rabbit :shock:. Bleh, mabye that isn't such a hot idea. He will just have to have me for a companion, I don't have much of an option there.

*sulk* darn.

What an absolutely gorgeous cat :D :love:

It might be worth waiting till Milo has settled down and then contacting some rescue centres in your area to see if they do 'rabbit dating' which means that you can take Milo along to meet prospective friends and see if he bonds or not. That takes away the worry about whether they'll get on.

You can make a bigger cage quite cheaply with those nic cubes, there's explanations on how to do it somewhere, if you thought the cage wouldn't be big enough for two.

Two rabbits are a bit more work than one but not much if they're living together and seeing them with a companion they love just melts my heart every time, plus it means they've always got company so you're not worried about them being alone so much.

Just thought I'd give a few options here :D You need to do what you know is best for your circumstances of course :p

Can't give you much advice, but if you get another rabbit can I have your cat :wink: :lol:

Betty

Betty said:
Can't give you much advice, but if you get another rabbit can I have your cat :wink: :lol:

Betty

Not sure he would fit in a jiffybag and the distance from America might be a bit far. ;)

Still waiting to see whether I get Eloise though!

Caz

I would luv another bun 4 my Charlie, but mum is concentraiting on sisters need for a cat at the moment, and seeing as i only got him this month, i suppose i could wait . . . !! :)

thanks a bunch everyone! That is a very good idea, I'll look into it. The only issue is that space in my room is limited *sob*. I'll probably just wait for awhile. He is still very new to my home.

Hahahaa yes she is quite a pretty cat (thank you btw). Lol nope, I think i'm gonna keep her :lol:. She looks really funny in that picture. I have one of her laying on her back......I swear that she thinks she is a dog (switched brains or something)

:D

Back