Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Advice on Rehoming Your Rabbit

Wise Old Thumper

Quote Originally Posted by MelanieO View Post
    Hi,
    Im not sure if this is the correct place to be posting this but I have two bunnies who are a fantastic bonded brother and sister. I would do anything not to have to rehome them but I am emigrating to New Zealand with family.
    They are both neutered and are up to date with needed vaccinations.
    If anyone can offer any advice or suggestions i would be very greatful.
    I'd suggest followinf this link. http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ad.php?t=51171 Also tryng posting on Rabbit Rehome.

I'd also look at placing them in ads anywhere and everywhere, but also making sure you home check and vet people properly.

You could try contacting rescues, but most are incredibly full at the moment.

Please Remember to Advocate for your Rabbit.

'I have the responsibility to do what I want in a world of others, but so does everyone else and it works best if we take each other into account.' (EVD)

Please feel free to visit my therapy website and also my Professional Facebook page and Blog. You might find something interesting there!

Hi Tamsin,
    I've tried to figure out how to contact SOAD re posting but maybe it's because I'm using a mobile phone (I don't currently have a computer). Or I'm being really stupid 😳
    I am desperately seeking homes for two of my bunnies. They are gorgeous!
    I've had to move counties due to domestic abuse. I am now in a hidden away place with my children so hopefully he won't find the address.
    There is a set back and that is my landlord will not have the four rabbits. He's agreed to two so I reluctantly have home them.
    Dad and his son. 2 years and 1 year old. Both neutered. I need them to go to an experienced rabbit owner (to avoid them having to be rehomed again).
    Baby is a lionhead, White with black spots. His dad is a black dwarf lop who has the sweetest nature!
    All rescues are full and I was very lucky that Little Pips Guinea Pig rescue helped with my Guinea pigs! They were fantastic
    Please could you possibly post this so a loving person or people can help?!