• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just because!

DSC00819.jpg

If i let out a real smelly one then he'll wake up!!!

DSC00829.jpg

The boys bonding :D :D :D

DSC00837.jpg

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumy :eek:

DSC00831.jpg

Lazy days 8)

aaah, they just look lush and remind me of my o/h and stepson who I love to bits but am so glad when I can have an evening without them!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just joking, lovely little buns, great nasty human males, gosh did I say that :wink: :wink: :wink: alice

aaawww they are such cuties.. and that hair! :shock: that is just amazing!
Where did u get that ball of hay from? looks fab

The hay ball came from west wales willow and is stuffed with timothy hay, they also have a nimbun 2002 :D :D
Huggies hair needs cutting again as he is starting to chew it :roll:

oooh I love that huge hay ball I only have a small plastic one bet that provides hours of fun for them, they are beauties :D

Huggies is lush. I think Evo needs a lionehead girlfriend. :D Will just have to show o/h pics of huggies to convince him :D

I would love to style it for him but Mark says i am not allowed to :(
Because he has been sat out in the rain all day his hair is stuck to his head and he looks very sorry for himself, he could have sat in his nice dry house but noooooooooooooooo :roll: It will be a knotty mess in the morning and a pain to brush :!: However he is a one of a kind bunster and i would take him to vidal sassoon for the works, not too sure he would like that though :? :? :no:

Back