• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When rabbits mate...

Toby

Banned
I know this is an odd topic. But can I just ask why, when rabbits mate the male has to do that kind of jump and then fall on their side at the end??? I have never known why they do that. It looked painful more then anything else :lol:

theres alot of energy needed, as you know men do more than a couple of minutes work and they are nackered!!!! :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
theres alot of energy needed, as you know men more than a couple of minutes work and they are nackered!!!! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yeah a different take on the roll over and snore... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I like the description RexyBexy gave of one of hers that makes a loud trumpet noise when he "finishes"!

Caz

I like the description RexyBexy gave of one of hers that makes a loud trumpet noise when he "finishes"!

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Toby use to grunt at the end as well, But I wouldn't say it sounded like a trumpet! :lol:

so Toby has mated? :shock: who with??

Well it certainly wasn't with me LOL :lol: :shock: (kidding) He did mate a couple of times years ago (about 5/6 years ago) when he was younger. Here is a pic of one of his daughters Penny:

penny2.jpg

See he did get it right sometimes :lol: She had no health problems so she went to My cousin Emily :D She also got a Toby Look - a - like called Sara from one of my litters as well. :)

she looks massive emma, thats tobys daughter what was he breed with?

She's about the same size as Toby - maybe a bit fatter though :lol: Toby is pretty slim. I bred all cross breeds - and as you know Toby is one mega cross breed :wink: He mated with a smaller silver and white bunny.

Back