• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Siouxsie and George

I actually nearly got a chinchilla when I was 13, but I decided to get another bunny instead, as didnt have any experience of chinchillas. Bet they make gorgeous pets, lovely pics. :D

I think they also suffer from a lack of knowledge from owners e.g. their life expectancy is upto 18 years and if my two are anything to go by, they do not like being handled. Once I've caught them , they'll tolerate it for a while but strokes and cuddles are not their favourite pastime..... unlike my buns. They are comical though - I love letting them loose in the hallway with all the doors closed and no wires to nibble -watching their furry fat backsides as they leap up and downstairs is hilarious. They were 5 when I got them and I've had them about 8 or 9 years so I guess they're middle aged now :shock:

"They are comical though - I love letting them loose in the hallway with all the doors closed and no wires to nibble -watching their furry fat backsides as they leap up and downstairs is hilarious".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can imagine that!!!

Back