• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please times one thousand for Dominic

What a lovely happy ending :love: I had goose bumps all through this post and now..two happy bunnies :love: Angela you are wonderful!

kimbun's mum said:
Wait until he gets out of his bed Angela - brace yourself :shock: :wink: - he is a right wee busybody, but ever so cute too :D

I am so happy he has found a forever home - please keep us posted (lots of piccies) please.

lol Pam

:lol: He doesn't need to come out of his bed. When I finally toddled off to bed and put the light off Biz came to life! I ended up getting up at 3am and putting a blanket under his bed as every time he bounced around in his bed the base bounced off the floor, it was a bit noisey. He's quite a vocal boy and even just eating hay he made noises :lol: and then I was woken this morning by a chorus of honking at Harley, poor guy is a tad confused by what your supposed to what to hump! As he seems settled I will let him out for a run around this afternoon and get to see what he's really like.

Angela

Excellent!

Hi Angela! That's excellent news. We saw Mr Biz when we were at the SSPCA Centre last weekend. He is gorgeous but was a bit too "busy" for us novices - he jumped out of the SSPCA guys arms and hopped around the room!!! :lol: I think you will have lots of fun with him!

Dominic was also lovely - I'm so pleased he has found a new home too.

Donna
xx

Well done Angela - hope you have lots of fun. Looks like a good success rate at Pettenden then Pam / Lynda, only one wee girl left ?! It was almost full house when we were up getting Coco.

& Donna too - just worked out who everyone is ! I was just looking at the photos and only saw Nibbles left ?? Who is the wee black one ? And if there are 3 wild buns left does that mean John, Paul, Ringo and George have started to find homes ??

I think they fill up quicker than they rehome! Well when I went in they had all 4 babies, shimmy the mummy with her 4 kits, a young lionhead who had nasty wounds on his back who was found along with a balck and white lop dumped in a box in one of the parks, a black and white dutch cross lionhead who was on anti biotics for something or another and he didn't look happy at all neither did the other Lionhead boy. Its probably all change now and I've missed something :lol: they had loads of piggie wiggies there as well. Oh and a young pigeon of all things! Loads and loads of cages full of hammies and gerbils :cry: shame poor things!

Angela

Hiya!

Hi all! Ahhh - one of the wee wild babies must have been hiding when we were there as I only remember there being three but they were all snuggled up in the corner of their pen - one big ball of fluff!

The young lionhead sounds like the wee lad we saw who pulled at my heartstrings (although he was introduced as a Dutch and us novices didn't know the difference. I did think he was fluffy round his ruff though! I'll learn.... :? ).

Hopefully the bunnies there just now will all find new homes soon.

Byeeeee
Donna
xxx

Back