• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please times one thousand for Dominic

I know I have asked before but can anyone find room in their hearts and homes for Dominic the lovely Californian boy at the SSPCA in ANgus.

When I was up to day it was like he had just given up and was looking very depressed. :(

I feel so very sad for him and if I could I would take him home myself but I don't have any more room and we are moving house soon as well.

He would be a lovely bunny for someone - surely someone out there can help - please.

His picture is on the RR site.

lol Pam

i have seen him and he is gorgeous but i would get killed if i even mentioned another bun, i dont even have starsky and shadey here yet...........not long though......... :wink:

Oooh poor Dominic, he is a love. So cute. I don't understand why peeps are taking him home. I would but I don't have the room now. Please give him a nose rub from all of us xxx

elaine said:
if he was closer he could come to me as I have a 6ft hutch empty here

Elaine

I would be more than happy to help with transporting Dominic anywhere in order to get him a forever home.

lol Pam

Pam, has Dominic ever been with another bunny before do you know? Does he like human company?

Edit: Ok for some reason this little guy is tugging my heart strings, Im going to see if my OH will take me down there tomorrow. Now lets see how many can I squeeze in??? :lol:
Angela

Kind of :oops: OH has agreed to take me down to the place tomorrow so it just depends if they will let me have him and what he thinks of me, I have sat and stared and his piccie all morning though....... so watch this space.

Angela

Oh I will be so happy if the sad little chap finds a home. I've been looking longingly at him too but he's just too far away (plus I don't think I'm allowed a 5th). It's awful when animals start to lose the will to live though, I just want to give them a nice home and some nose rubs.

I am afraid that when I contacted the shelter late this afternoon to say that Angela might be coming down to see Dominic I was told that he was homed earlier today :shock: .

While I am very happy for Dominic I am sad for Angela as she has such a kind generous heart - hopefully another special bun will come along for her to love.

I believe he is going to a hope where he will be an outdoor bun.The people have another male and it is their hope that once neutered the two will be bonded. Hope the other bunny is big enough so that Dominic won't squash it :shock:

This is typical of life - no-one was interested in him for months and months and now two people want him :roll:

Thanks to everyone for all the help and support they have given Dominic.

lol Pam

aaawww well that is great news Pam. Will have to keep hunting for another bunny for Angela.. bet there are some more out there :D

Awwwww, good news for Domonic but sad news for Angela :( do the sspca give this website out Pam so that they can join and you can see what a hoppy home they have :wink: :) :?:

Awww Im quite gutted Dom was gone but I have hopefully made another bunny quite happy. http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=1951 this little guy! There was the most gorgeous black and white lop that I really, really wanted but his 7 days for claiming weren't up yet :cry: I was quite surprised at the centre, so very very different to the Aberdeen one which won't let you have rabbits unless you have a garden and they are going to be kept outside :? Anyway i won't get started on that.
I hope Mr Biz (his name will be changed that just doesn't suit him :lol: ) settles in well, he has done so far and he's onlt been in his bed for about 10 mins now.

Angela

Thumps said:
I hope Mr Biz (his name will be changed that just doesn't suit him :lol: ) settles in well, he has done so far and he's onlt been in his bed for about 10 mins now.

Angela

Wait until he gets out of his bed Angela - brace yourself :shock: :wink: - he is a right wee busybody, but ever so cute too :D

I am so happy he has found a forever home - please keep us posted (lots of piccies) please.

lol Pam

Back