• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

oh hell the rabbit just farted????

Oh this is so funny! My other half and I have debated about whether rabbits fluff. Then the day came when I caught our male lionhead Benny in the act. He was lying on his tummy and I saw him lift his tail, heard a tiny sound of whooshing air, then he put his tail back down and sighed contentedly!

Rabbits are vegetarians after all and eat lots of roughage....

Cathy

Stop it, I cant stop laughing!! :lol: My guinea-pig is the worst - he smells vile when he let's rip, and thinks nothing of doing 4 or 5 at one sitting!! :shock: :shock: Ralf and Poppy are more sound than aroma!! :lol: :lol:

They're always on about how cows contribute to the greenhouse effect, but really it's all the bunnies that are doing the damage. You know that hole in the ozone layer? Boscov did that.

Bertie said:
They're always on about how cows contribute to the greenhouse effect, but really it's all the bunnies that are doing the damage. You know that hole in the ozone layer? Boscov did that.

Are you sure? I thought it was my boyfriend! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back