• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovely Hamish has gone.

So sorry about Hamish, people don't understand about loving pets unless they have one, sometimes not even then.

Before I had Jessica I had a cat [spike] who was run over outside my house. He made it to the back door where I picked him up and he died in my arms.

I went to work in tears and over heard one person remark. it was only a cat. I still get upset when I think about Spike he was far more then a cat to me.

Betty

Oh Dorothy Im so sorry to hear this. It must be so heart wrenching having to make that decision :cry: I bet Hamish had such a lovely life with you and knew he was very very loved.

Good night Hamish, binky over the bridge and enjoy that grass and eternal sunshine.

Angela

So sorry to hear about Hamish Dorothy - Ive been away from the pc and come back to all these sad threads.
Im sure Hamish had a lovely life with you & its a lovely thought that you're going to be overrun with buns at the bridge.

I am so sorry to hear your news. I too get a lot of people making comments about my love for bunnies.

Dorothy I was so sorry to read this and the loss of your lovely Hamish.

Its the moment all us bunny folk dread and prob the most difficult decision we ever have to make for our little friends but you've provided a wonderful life for your boy and any bunny that has been lucky enough to find warmth and love in what seems like anything but an animal loving world sometimes is blessed in deed.

Thnking of you at this sad time.

Binky with the spirit bunns little Hamish.

Dorothy, I'm so sorry to hear about you lovely boy, thinking of you at this sad time, sending big hugsxx

Binky free little onexx

Lizzie said:
I also get the critical comments from people: what annoys me, is I neither tell people what I think they ought to spend their money on nor how to live their lives, so why do they try to do it to me???

Here here Lizzie :thumb:

My dear Dorothy I am so sorry to hear about your lovely Hamish. It is so hard but so brave to let him be free :love: thinking off you

Oh Dorothy, I'm soooo sorry :( , sending big hugs and I'll write soon. My email isn't working, flippin BT :roll: but I've still got hotmail :D

~ Binky free wee man, take all our love to the spirit buns (and special kisses for my babies :wink: ) ~

i,ve just caught up with this as i,ve had problems with cheeky lately . i,m so sorry to hear off you loss . cheeky also has dental probs but thankfully that is the least of my worries at the moment .
I,m thinking of you as you must be devestated .

Back