• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sad Farewell

Aaw, I'd hate to be in that situation! I'm sure she had a great life with you, and she's hopping around in bunny heaven looking down on yahz!

I'm so sorry to hear this Adele. She would have had a wonderful two years with you and will be hopping around with the spirit buns now.

I was taken aback when I saw her lovely photo. She is the image of my Eve who also arrived in a bad way and has been here for two years. I am monitoring her now as she is on borrowed time. I too may have to make that dreaded descision soon.

Thinking of you.

She is, indeed, very beautiful Adele, I am so sorry that she had to depart, she looks a real sweetheart. Be joyful and run in eternal sunshine little Florence.

Aw Florence looked such a little darling. How sweet to give her a little wander around and all her favourite veggies, she must have crossed over a very happy little girl.

Good night sweet Florence, Binky happily!

Angela

Awww Bless her - I'm so sorry to hear about the lovely Florence Adele but she's had a lovely life with her pals at the Bunny Warren and although I know how difficult a decision it must have been for you - you know in your heart whats best and no doubt she had a little conversation with you too.

Binky High Little Florence.

Sending Hugs to you and David.

Aww, what a lovely looking bunster. I'm sure she had the best time of her life being looked after by you and is hoppitying around over the bridge thankful for being spared any more pain.

Binky free little rabbit x

Oh Adele, I'm so very sorry to hear this news :cry: , she looked a beautiful girl, and I'm sure she enjoyed every minute she had with you. Sending big hugs ((((((((hugs)))))))). As Lynda said from one Paradise to another.

Binky free sweetheartxxx

So sorry Adele, its such a rotten thing to have to do even when you know its for the best. Like everyone else has said Im sure she had a whale of a time being with you all for the last two years.

Take care,

tahra x

Adele

I am so sorry to read this, I didn't log on yesterday long enough to read posts.....

Run free Florence you beautiful girl x

So sorry to hear about Florence. Take comfort in the fact that you gave her so much love and a quality life :love:

Back