• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

someone on the hammy forum i'm a mod on made mine, so i'm hoping it's ok size.....

will measure now after this post......
-----

checked 450x175......i'm happy :)

How do I make mine smaller? I made it on Mosaic Maker, then saved it to photobucket then resized it but it's still huge :?

Thanks for answering Beth:)

Doesn't it?? It takes all the page as I look at it, much larger than your signature which is the size I really want it to be. Doesn't it look much bigger than yours?

test

I can't get this smaller, I have resized it down in photobucket but it is still big on here??

Last edited:
How did you do it snowy? I resized mine on photobucket but it's still big on here

If it's the one you are using now then it's smaller than mine, if it's another one then I put it in to photobucket and clicked on edit, then resize and made it smaller, copied the code and pasted into my signature

But your looks great to me, is that the one you mean?

hey guys my bf has made me a sig but i cant seem to get it on here at the bottom of the edit sig page it says i cant upload pictures for sigs can anyone help me please?

Back