• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

I can now you've just linked to it but couldn't view the links before! Weird. Thank you. Tried uploading to imgur and it's just coming up blank when I paste it into the signature. Maybe it just needs some time to think about it/be approved. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Glad you can view the tutorial now. So when you upload it to imgur the image never displays? It can take a few seconds to upload sometimes before it displays, you can only right click and copy image address once the image is showing on imgur.

If it is showing on imgur and you followed the tutorial steps, and it's still not displaying in your signature, have you checked the size of the image you're uploading to imgur? It's quite small what you can upload, and won't display if it's larger than what the forum allows. So it's definitely worth checking the size of the image you've uploaded :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Glad you can view the tutorial now. So when you upload it to imgur the image never displays? It can take a few seconds to upload sometimes before it displays, you can only right click and copy image address once the image is showing on imgur.

If it is showing on imgur and you followed the tutorial steps, and it's still not displaying in your signature, have you checked the size of the image you're uploading to imgur? It's quite small what you can upload, and won't display if it's larger than what the forum allows. So it's definitely worth checking the size of the image you've uploaded :)

It's showing on imgur but not on the forum. When I click preview signature, nothing shows at all. The image I've uploaded is 500x100 so think it should be ok, maybe I'll change it to a jpg and give it another go (currently png).

It's showing on imgur but not on the forum. When I click preview signature, nothing shows at all. The image I've uploaded is 500x100 so think it should be ok, maybe I'll change it to a jpg and give it another go (currently png).

Hm that's odd! I can't remember the size off hand I wanna say it was 500 x 200 tho, so as you say should be fine! Have you tried doing more than previewing it? As in save changes or post? (sorry can't remember what the option is [emoji38]) I just can't remember if the preview works for signatures.. Although I thought it did [emoji51]

Yea give JPEG a go, Idk if the forum supports png, obviously imgur does but I've never tried it before on here, and this sounds like it's gunna be something weird that's preventing it showing up [emoji38]

I've saved it, I've changed it to JPEG. I've given up! Thanks for your help anyway, i'll figure it out eventually I'm sure haha

Back