• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

:eek: it doesn't, well maybe this one will!

EDIT: o i've got it now, you actually have to tick the box to attach the signature! :oops: at the mo my sig is rubbish but i haven't had time to make a proper one yet! :roll:

Hi, this may sound totally dim but how do you make the signatures smaller? mine is too big but don't know how to fix it!

Fi xxx

Okay, I'm trying to add a piccie to my signature, but it's not there :( I have linked to my photobucket site, put
and ticked the box, but no pic... any ideas? :?

Tamsin, Help!!!

I'm trying to resize the HUGE picture on my signature but I can't work out how to do it! :? Can you give me some advice. I'll take the HUGE picture off for the time being,

Thanks,

Laurz

Tahra said:
Hi Tam - am I just being blind ( probably ) or can we no longer block signatures with the new look forum ?

I'm glad I'm not the only one, I can't see how to turn off the signatures in the profile page!!! :? :?

It's all taking so long and I dont get broadband until next month. :roll:

Please help!!!!!

spinnersue said:
How do you all get your lovely sigs?

I made mine by putting some photo together on Paint Shop Pro... if you google it you can download a 30 day trial from their website :thumb: It's lots of fun to play around with :D :D

Back