• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

Not a spoilsport at all. Infact, without reading this thread, I just went ahead & made mine 125 pixels in hight but the width is not over the size limit. Tree, your siggy is perfect. Although, eminem2004, your sig height is 620 which is over the height limit, The width is good. :D Just trying to help. What do you think of mine? Also, could we have like the avatars 99x88 pixels? Sometimes the photos are so small being under 80x80 you can't see them clearly, like mine.

The trouble is the more images on a page the longer it takes to load. So if there are 10 posts on a page each with a signature & an avator it can take awhile for it to load. Thats why there are restrictions on size/file size.

Tam

Tahra said:
Its a bit harder to make it look like you're working...... :lol:
I second that! :lol:
Rabswood

Just read the bit about viewing with signatures etc off, not as much fun but easier at work!

You need to put
are the link to the image so altogether you should have:

Code:
[img]http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b395/tupperwarequeen/rabbit049.jpg[/img]

Hi Tam - am I just being blind ( probably :D ) or can we no longer block signatures with the new look forum ?

How do I get a signature?

I am totally useless with technical stuff so need something thats idiot proof :lol:

Ooops, that was massive!!

Will have to wait til I get my laptop working again to try and do something :?

Back