• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

I did mine really quickly using photobucket.com. I just uploaded a photo, and edited it. Then cut and paste the IMG link into the text of my signature

i tried really hard to make a sig on gimp but i just can't get my head round it (and i'm good with computers :D)
I have a pic of the buns and a background i just can't resize them :( can anyone help?

anyone got any suggestions? Im using photobucket and have been resizing it but this is the smallest it will go!

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that I know how to make signatures using photoshop. I currently don't have a computer that can handle it, my hard drive is only 4 GB, but i'll be getting a 220 GB drive in a few days and will definitely add photoshop and will be more than happy to make any of you a signature of your favorite pets. I'll put up some of my previous work. I've never done a rabbit sig before, but I have worked with real life pictures, so I don't think it will be too much of a problem to work a sig of a rabbit. I hope you guys enjoy ^_^ I'll most likely be able to do animations as well, if anybody is interested in that.

battle3.png

battle2.png

whitehead.png

playful1.png

appleseed.png

Paths1.gif

shara1.jpg

eyes1.jpg

just put a new signature picture up but it's not displaying on any of my posts, will it display on my posts from now on? Just posting this as a test :)

It's within the image size constraints :)

i tried really hard to make a sig on gimp but i just can't get my head round it (and i'm good with computers :D)
I have a pic of the buns and a background i just can't resize them :( can anyone help?

You just goto the top and click (haven't been on it for a while)..... Well, I know it's one of the buttons on the top bar thing, then you just click 'Resize image' or something rather.

I have such cruddy instructions. :lol:

Back