Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
Results 431 to 435 of 435

Thread: Signatures

  1. #431
    New Kit Lilyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Essex
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Hello! I'm new here and wondering if anyone can tell me how I create a signature please

    Many thanks!

    ox

  2. #432
    Wise Old Thumper Jack's-Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    135,959

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilyx View Post
    Hello! I'm new here and wondering if anyone can tell me how I create a signature please

    Many thanks!

    ox
    Hello, sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply.

    This link may help

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-to-your-posts



    Myxomatosis , RHD1 & RHD2 - Vaccinations are ESSENTIAL to protect your Rabbit(s)
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...rum-Moderator)

    Rabbit Welfare Association & Fund (RWAF)~ Britains Biggest and Best Organisation for Everyone who Loves Rabbits
    https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

    Reference links for various Rabbit Health problems :
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...99#post7048099

  3. #433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack's-Jane View Post
    Hello, sorry that you have had to wait so long for a reply.

    This link may help

    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...-to-your-posts


    Thank you for the help!

  4. #434
    Wise Old Thumper tulsi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    16,061

    Default

    Any ideas why my siggie no longer shows on posts?

  5. #435
    Mama Doe binkyCodie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    in my blanket fort - with the bunnies
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tulsi View Post
    Any ideas why my siggie no longer shows on posts?
    do you know what you were using to host the image?
    have you unchecked "show your signature"?
    Snoopy : 14.02.15 - 12.05.17 [mini rex]👑Luna : 14.02.15 [rex]👑Orion : 21.10.17 [mini rex]

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •