• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

Testing sig

Hope this works! Kept saying it was too big even though it was within size limits!

Yay it worked!

Last edited:
pizapcom13584294365511_zps73263cc7.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm trying to make this my signature. It isn't working and don't know how to make it smaller! Plz help.

I can't seem to get my signature photo to show up. I saved it, it looks great in the "EDit signature" area but it is not showing up for any of my posts. :(

*edit: I see it now. Maybe it's not showing up for my past posts.

Can download a trial of photoshop or photoshop elements or photobucket used to have a facility for making them.

Thanks Elena. I'll have a play about with some different programs and see what I can come up with. What did you use to make yours? I really like it.

Thanks Elena. I'll have a play about with some different programs and see what I can come up with. What did you use to make yours? I really like it.
Thanks, I actually used an ipad app called Martha Stewart something-or-other (card maker?) and then cropped it.

Help,new to site. Signatures

Hi

I'm still getting to grips with this site (which I love by the way!)

I dont know how to do signatures. I got as far as edit signature but what then? :roll:
Using iPad

Back