• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Signatures

Where have you got the link for your photo from?
Often we see the little blue box if you've linked to a page with the photo on rather than the photo itself. Try right clicking the photo and "open in new tab/window", then take the link from there.

Hello! I'm new here and wondering if anyone can tell me how I create a signature please

Many thanks!

ox

How do I change the permissions to allow images in my signature? Mine says ' Can upload images for signature: No'. Also can't view the tutorial on how to upload images as it says I don't have access to that page.

How do I change the permissions to allow images in my signature? Mine says ' Can upload images for signature: No'. Also can't view the tutorial on how to upload images as it says I don't have access to that page.
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?475766-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

You can't view this?

You don't need to change your permissions, everyone's says no for uploading images for signature, ignore that bit. You need to host your images on imgur (they need to be no larger than a certain size, I think when you are on the add signature page it tells you the size in pixels)

So once your image is the right size, you upload that to imgur, then add it in the box like a normal picture shown in the link above ^ :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?475766-Tutorial-How-to-Post-Photos

You can't view this?

You don't need to change your permissions, everyone's says no for uploading images for signature, ignore that bit. You need to host your images on imgur (they need to be no larger than a certain size, I think when you are on the add signature page it tells you the size in pixels)

So once your image is the right size, you upload that to imgur, then add it in the box like a normal picture shown in the link above ^ :)

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
I can now you've just linked to it but couldn't view the links before! Weird. Thank you. Tried uploading to imgur and it's just coming up blank when I paste it into the signature. Maybe it just needs some time to think about it/be approved. Thanks for your help.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back