• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hutches

hi does any one know any where that you can buy hutches and accesories cheap? or has any one got any spare they could give to a loving home!
thanks

Try browsing bargain pages west midlands edition :wink: from local news agents. Fridays (pink edition is better :) ) they have a quite a few used hutchs on the other pets section and many are decent sizes and not badly priced :wink: :D

hope it helps :)

I buy bargain pages so will keep an eye open for you :wink: :wink: would you prefer potential hutches to be in your area littlemissnaughty :?:

Rabbits & Hutches

Hi, I just pm'd you about this, but I'm not sure I've done it right :oops: can you pm me back? thanks. Sue

Hi
Someone told me that they often have old hutches for sale at the local tip for a few pounds. I know this may sound a little unsavoury and people may be throwing their hands up in horror but it might be worth checking out. Have plenty of hutch disinfectant handy!
Lynsey

Back