• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

pippa

I have met her!

When I was looking for a girlfriend for Zeus in early spring last year. She was too young then and couldn't be neutered (the lady who runs the rescue doesn't rehome without neutering first). Pippa was also very nervy and the lady didn't think she would be bold enough with Zeus at that time. It was a shame as she is a beautiful looking rabbit and I love the wild colouring.

I am glad she has been done now and has come out of her shell - I don't understand why no-one has had her since!

Caz

When I saw her she was also really tiny - very fine boned!

I am sure it is the same rabbit. I will have to check my old emails when I get home and see if I have the photo from when she was younger.

Caz

It look like she was moulting at the time, it does make her nose look a little funny ;) What gorgeous chocolate eyes though!

Tamsin said:
It look like she was moulting at the time, it does make her nose look a little funny ;) What gorgeous chocolate eyes though!

that must have been one serious moult :lol: :lol:

pippa.jpg

Pippa is one of the rabbits at RSPCA Reading Rabbits. I'm helping build a website for them which you can see at http://www.readingrabbits.org.uk.

They have lots of beautiful buns in there at the moment (see the rabbits for adoption section on the website, or their listing on RR) including 2 white lionheads which I'd have in a flash if I had the room! None of them have been there as long as poor Pippa though :cry:

Caz, if it was a lady in Caversham that you went to see then it's the same people :) ![/img]

I have a wild rabbit cross as well and she moults the same as Pippa. My Angel is gorgeous and so is Pippa. I hope she finds a home soon. Vera

I knew it was the RSPCA Reading (the lady in Cav) but I wasn't sure if it was one of the rabbits she emailed me details about (it was quite a while ago). I didn't get time last night to check.

Caz

Just checked - that is the exact pic she emailed me then - so that is Pippa in May 2004! She is probably a bit bigger now and hopefully finished that moult ;) !

So sad she has been there when her brothers found homes quite quickly!

Caz

Where are u Bunnylove? ive forgotten.
They really are cuties at the rescue, bicardi and twiglet are soo cute!
Bit too far to take Simba for dates tho eh
I hope they find homes soon.

Where abouts in Hampshire do you live Diddeen? If you take the M3 to Basingstoke (J6) then pop straight down the A33 (following signs for Reading/Caversham) till you hit the roundabout by TGI Fridays, hang a left, over the bridge, left at the traffic lights and up the hill - you are there!!

About 40minutes from J6 of the M3!

Aren't I wicked :twisted: !

Caz

P.S. I have missed off loads of major roundabouts (which you mainly go straight over on anyway) and take no responsability if anyone gets extremely lost attempting to follow these directions :lol:

Diddeen said:
Where are u Bunnylove? ive forgotten.
They really are cuties at the rescue, bicardi and twiglet are soo cute!
Bit too far to take Simba for dates tho eh
I hope they find homes soon.

hi am in essex, so a bit of far for them as they would wont to do a home visit.

aah i see.
Oops sorry Caz.. im now in Norfolk. Moved 2 weeks ago just forgot to change my profile.. doing it now.

Doh - and I posted in your house move thread too!! :oops:

In that case head towards London and go round the M25 - down the M4... :lol: :wink:

Caz

Back