• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Low growling sound.... is this normal?

1.gif

Denny .. will you stop it
1.gif

and Marlene I'd better pm the significance of the pressie.

Denny... OK I've had a re-search and come up with a little dog. Little being the operative word... its about 4 inches but hey, any port in a storm :p :D

OK have given Bugsy the dog and he's licking it and licking it and licking it..... I seem to recall this behaviour 8)

luvabun said:
OK have given Bugsy the dog and he's licking it and licking it and licking it..... I seem to recall this behaviour 8)

Ok, I forgive you now :D I wont report you to the prevention of cruelty to Sharks :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Licking and licking and licking is a good sign :D sounds like he is making sure bugsy is clean before the big bang :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway Jill, hopefully you will have coughed up all that nasty phleam on your chest now :wink: :lol: :lol:

Marlene, what was Jills excuse for having a willy candle :?: Or is she keeping it for those special nights :wink:

when she has a power cut :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good morning you lot. Well Denny, I still have revolting stuff on my chest but its not at bad as it was. The dog has also survived the night. :wink: Bugsy is in the kitchen now and is spending most of the time chinning the willow ball (which was in Brodys hutch) or running circles round me and .. yeuck... he tried to spray me :shock: I had already started to move so he missed, thankfully. :wink: I've never seen that before (Totti never did such a thing- I'll go and polish his halo later) - when its been mentioned on here I didn't realise it was an arc of wee that covered about 3 feet. Yeuck, double yeuck, I'm stayng out of the kitchen :shock: So Caz, Denny et al. you were right. Got him till the 22nd.......

Hehe, they can do quite a impressive spining squirt can't they! Maybe get an umbrella?

Tam

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: OMG what are you lot like, you are all nutty but very nice!! (or should that be naughty but nice :roll: :roll: :!: :?: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Boy did I panic then :roll: I thought Tamsin had posted to tell us to 'keep it clean please' :oops: :lol: :lol: So glad you have a sense of humour Tamsin :wink: :D

Jill, the only thing that will you protect you from the 100mph projected bunny wee is a wet suit :wink: :D but you must wear a pair of coggles too as i got it in my hair and eyes once :roll: :lol: serves me right for wanting a kiss :lol: :lol:

Claude started humping and spraying at 4 months,the noise he made wasnt a growl it was mnore like a honking noise he do that then run round my legs before you knew i was covered in wee he used to spray george too!!!!!

luvabun said:
Good morning you lot. Well Denny, I still have revolting stuff on my chest but its not at bad as it was. The dog has also survived the night. :wink: Bugsy is in the kitchen now and is spending most of the time chinning the willow ball (which was in Brodys hutch) or running circles round me and .. yeuck... he tried to spray me :shock: I had already started to move so he missed, thankfully. :wink: I've never seen that before (Totti never did such a thing- I'll go and polish his halo later) - when its been mentioned on here I didn't realise it was an arc of wee that covered about 3 feet. Yeuck, double yeuck, I'm stayng out of the kitchen :shock: So Caz, Denny et al. you were right. Got him till the 22nd.......

All I can say is ha ha ha-ha ha - sorry couldn't resist!! Full hazchem suit protection needed I think!!

When his owners come to collect him a wee word (get it - ;) ) about neutering propably wouldn't go amiss - they are going to wonder what you did to their poor cuddly bunny to turn him into this sex-crazed maniac bunny! Is it something in the water??

Caz

Caz said:
All I can say is ha ha ha-ha ha - sorry couldn't resist!! Full hazchem suit protection needed I think!!

When his owners come to collect him a wee word (get it - ;) ) about neutering propably wouldn't go amiss - they are going to wonder what you did to their poor cuddly bunny to turn him into this sex-crazed maniac bunny! Is it something in the water??

Caz
Well I'm so glad that I've provided such mirth for you all.... :lol: I've got him for another 10 days... maybe I should book him in while they're away :shock: No seriously, we have talked about neutering and they are going to have it done - just looks like sooner rather than later. P.S. Caz - you know you told me not to bend down? Well I did and when I stood up, attached to the rear of my dressing gown... with his teeth was, yes you've got it.... little Bugsy :shock: Note to Bugsy **** you have a dog to lick, leave me alone **** :p

luvabun said:
Well I'm so glad that I've provided such mirth for you all.... :lol: I've got him for another 10 days... maybe I should book him in while they're away :shock: No seriously, we have talked about neutering and they are going to have it done - just looks like sooner rather than later. P.S. Caz - you know you told me not to bend down? Well I did and when I stood up, atached to the rear of my dressing gown... with his teeth was, yes you've got it.... little Bugsy :shock: Note to Bugsy **** you have a dog to lick, leave me alone **** :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Sorry - I did try not to laugh this time - honest!!

Back