• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Beautiful Sweetheart Jinxy

Jaypot

Mama Doe
On Tuesday 8 February at 12.30am our beloved Jinxy fell asleep to wake up at Rainbow Bridge :cry:
For over a year Jinxy had been fighting Ec - it had started off as a water infection (or so we thought) but ended up as being Ec and though she fought bravely, it was not to be :cry:
Jinxy came to us on 8 December 2002 - we both fell in love with her immediately but me (mum) more so. She became my special Sweetheart and every time I knelt down she would hurry over and plonk her front legs on my knees - she would then stay there for ages being stroked and eventually fall asleep giving gentle little snores.
We will miss Jinxy for the longest time :cry: I have only just been able to write about her and it's finally hit me and I'm crying buckets :cry:
Jinxy, you always will be Mummy's Sweetheart - I absolutely adored you and you knew that. I knew, with hand on heart that you loved me - it was such a wonderful feeling to know that.
Jinxy was bonded with Oscar and she looked after him so well - they where stuck like glue and Oscar cared for her gently while Jinxy was so ill. He will miss her so much but we promise you our Sweetheart that we will look after him and love him for all time.
I will always miss our Jinxy sprinting across the bedroom and then leaping in the air to dive into the waste paper basket - she loved doing that as it made mum laugh.
Jinxy was beautiful, inside and out - she had the blackest eyes - a true Ebony Eyes - her nature was wonderful and she was so very loving.
We love you our darling girl, we miss you so much. Have fun in the fields over Rainbow Bridge and tell the rest of the Hairy Mob up there that we miss them. In the blink of one of your eyes mummy will be there again and you can cuddle on my knee forever then.

If I had just one wish, I know what that would be, to watch you at the Rainbow Bridge, happily running free.

Night night my angel, I love you always and forever. My knees will never be the same and this pain I feel will last for a long time.
We all love you darling.
Love from Mummy, Daddy, Oscar and the rest of the Hairy Mob
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jinxy211302.jpg

[/img]
OscarandJinxy04041.jpg

Oh Jaypot I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. She sounded a very special bunny, and that was a lovely tribute to her.

Run free Jinxy, and be pain-free and happy at the Bridge.

Love Nicola xx

Oh no :cry: poor Jinxy. I know she had a wonderful life with you though. Living in the lap of luxury and with all the cuddles a bun could desire :)

Tam

This is one of the most moving tributes I have ever read, my heart goes out to you. Your memories of the fun you had together will keep Jinxy alive forever.

Love Sharlend and Smirnoff
xxxxx

Very Moving :cry: I am really sorry. She will always be with you and you will never forget her. Try and smile for her and all the memories you have of her :)

Oh Jay, the love you show your bunnies is almost unutterable - you have had so much loss already this year, I just don't know how you keep going. You and John are truly wonderful with your Hairy Mob and my heart goes out to you. It would indeed be the best thing wouldn't it to see our dearly departed ones running free at the Bridge, I would give anything to see Harriet on four legs! Run free little Jinxy.

lots of love to you both and all the bunnies xxx

Jay, your tribute was so very heartfelt and moving. You have suffered so much already this year I really don't know how you carry on doing the amazing job you do with buns but the world is a better place because of people like you. Take heart.

Jay and John, I'm sooooo so sorry. Sending you both big smoochy Scottish hugs
00000060.gif
and gentle nose rubs for Oscar xxxxxxxxx

Thinking of you all tonight........

~ Binky free wee lass, take our love to all the spirit buns ~

I knew we could rely on you, HB! I just love the idea of taking all our love to the spirit buns. Of course, my love goes to the spirit doggies too! :wink:

Oh Jay I was so sorry to hear about your lovely Jinxy and such a moving tribute to her - such a lovely looking bunny - a little like Cagney I thought.

Jinxy was so lucky to have found love with you and pal Oscar and I'm sure she is now binkying around at the bridge making all the other bunsters jealous with her tales of how much she was loved and cared for.

All the little bunsters seem to have their own unique personalities which somehow we never manage to replace but their little spirits live on that I feel sure of.

Sending you a huge hug and a special hug for little Oscar who now will need your love more than ever.

Binky free little one - say hello to all our spirit buns.

Oh Jay what can we say, this is really sad :cry: Your beautiful tribute to Jinxy was deeply moving, I feel like I knew her and yet we never met.

Sending love and hugs as ever,
Adele and all the bunnies
XX

Back