• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Burgess supa forage

Bunnysam

Alpha Buck
Hello bunny people :D

I was just wondering if any of you feed this to your bunsters?

I am trying to give mine less of their allan & page pellets and more hay since Billy's GS bout(s) so I went and bought them a bag of this.

Anyway I am feeding their oxbow hay as well and greens but also giving them a bowl of this to add more fibre and "hay" into their diet.

THEY LOVE IT!!!

Is it ok for them??

Thank you :D

I was just worried because I got it from the dreaded PETS @ HOME!! :shock:

I love the smell too!!

It is especially good for rabbits with no front teeth, as they can pick it up easier than pulling out hay strands. Also, years ago, I had a rabbit who was allergic to hay (unbelievable but true!) and he managed fine on the dried grass....... :D

Molly loves supaforage, so she gets this every day, along with timothy hay. Rob won't eat supaforage, but he eats the timothy hay and the readigrass. :)

I have used it before and they love it! Have you tried the Supa forage treats? (or feasts-cant remember which),mine wouldnt touch them though!
Sarah

Back