• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny run help needed - Gloucestershire to Norwich

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Alice from AJ's (see urgent thread) has agreed to let me give a permanent home to Tulip the little special needs bunny. Only trouble is she is in Gloucestershire and I am in Norwich. I dont have another day off for a couple of weeks and there is no way I can do an 8 hour round trip after work in the evening. I dont mind doing some of the Journey. Can anyone help???? Pretty please?????

Cheryl
Sprowston guinea pig rescue

I may be able to help here. I am currently at university in Leicester but I live in Norwich. I should be going home next weekend to help my dad move house (as long as everything runs smoothly). So if anybody is able to get her from Gloucestershire to Leicester by next weekend my boyfriend and I will be able to take her the rest of the way. I have a spare hutch and run in my garden at the moment, as my guinea pigs are inside for the winter. So if an overnight stop is needed, it shouldn't be a problem.
Hope I can help,
Nicola Atton

where abouts in gloucester is she? I cant help this week but next week travelling from Wilts to Leics (Fri or Sat) if any help.....will you be going to Norwich again Nicola???

No sorry, I wont be going back after this until I break up for the easter hols at the end of March.
If I am to take her I will need to have her with me by Friday afternoon at the latest (11th).

Please let me know where abouts in Gloucs.
sorry I cant do this week but the only other way I could help is to collect her next Fri/Sat 18th/19th and keep her for 3 - 4 weeks until Nicola is going down to Norwich for Easter...unless any other offers come along in the mean time...
I do have a spare hutch and am experienced with buns ( see list of my 6..soon to be 7!)
Only hitch with that Cheryl is you may never get to see Tulip as she might get bunny napped!! :lol:

I think its in the Forest of Dean, west Gloucestershire.
I will be going to Lincoln again on the 19th and could do a detour to Leicester then if you would be happy to bring her?

Cheryl

If you could let me know exactly where I can check my map..and yes I'm sure we can arrange it for 18th for me ..overnight and you collect 19th..could Alice maybe bring her a bit nearer to my route if after checking map its a long way off? Will post later when checked roads..

Hi Cheryl...I've not heard anything about location or confirming pick up of Tulip....
No luck contacting Alice?? hope to hear soon

If you still need help transporting tulip i am able to help again. It looks like the house move has had to be put back a week (I should find out for definate tomorrow). so i will now be going down to norwich on the evening of the 18th. If you still need my help just let me know.
Nicola xx

I will be leaving sometime between 6 and 7 in the evening so can get to Cheryl in Sprowston by 10 at the very latest.

I PM'd you but I don't know if it actually worked (i have nothing in my sent box).
Let me know if it you didn't get it and I will try again.

Back