Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Such sad news about Jasper / / Totti OK post op

Warren Veteran

Default Such sad news about Jasper / / Totti OK post op

I've come home from work, let the critters out for a run but Totti wasn't interested. He's not eating - tried to give him a treat but he would not touch it. He is on a mega moult at the mo and has had 2 bouts of gut statis before. Its so hard to do a poo check now they live together. Keep fingers and paws crossed for my little man.
    Jill

Awwww poor Totti Let's hope that all is well with him and that he starts to eat and play about soon - poor little guy - moulting is a real problem for buns and it can really put them out of sorts
    Give him a snuggle from me
    Kisses to all the bunnies
    Jay, John and the Hairy Mob

www.ebonyeyes.co.uk

FREE THE REW EIGHT

Warren Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Jaypot
    Awwww poor Totti Let's hope that all is well with him and that he starts to eat and play about soon - poor little guy - moulting is a real problem for buns and it can really put them out of sorts
    Give him a snuggle from me
    Thanks Jay, off to snuggle and pluck now - he should be bald the amount of fur thats coming out.
    Jill

Mama Doe

Poor little mite - good luck at the vets.
    Julie & The Four Legged Ones

Awww poor Totti, thinking of you. Keep us posted x

get well soon Totti!!!
    I am a mother of two, so anything you say or do, wouldnt shock me!

~*~*~I would Rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion~*~*~

http://www.justgiving.com/scarlettsteel

Poor totti - feel better soon

Warren Veteran

Come on Totti, get better soon mate!!

Luv all @ Snowflake's Warren xxx
    Make 2014 in 2014 ~ Total so far: 50

CraftyBunnyCreates Pop by and see me for handpainted signs, blankets and more

Default Re: Totti's off to the vets this afternoon.........

Quote Originally Posted by luvabun
    I've come home from work, let the critters out for a run but Totti wasn't interested. He's not eating - tried to give him a treat but he would not touch it. He is on a mega moult at the mo and has had 2 bouts of gut statis before. Its so hard to do a poo check now they live together. Keep fingers and paws crossed for my little man.
    Oh dear poor Totti

I know exactly how you feel as I have the same problem with Jasper and he is off the the vets at 5.00pm

We have been putting it off as the journey stresses him out but he looks swollen on one side of his face so needs to go ASAP

Hope things go alright for you.

Sue.x.

Warren Veteran

Gee - thanks all for your wishes - I'm choked. The Vet couldn't feel any blockage but maybe a bit of gas and she gave him metachlopramide. She had a look at his teeth and he may need dental work on the left - he was sucking away at the scope so she couldn't see properly but he may have slight spurs on his back left teeth and they may be pointed.. So he's had an anti-biotic as well. Got to keep an eye on him so he's in the sick bay (ok - kitchen ) where I can keep an eye on his movements. I'll be counting and rejoicing every currant . She's given me some recovery stuff if he doesn't eat. So, Brody's in for a lonely night seperate from her beloved and I'm on poo patrol for the night. He's back in tomorrow and may need either a sedative or anaesthetic so they can look at his teeth properly.
    Jill