• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

~Fussy Rabbit~

great thanks babe, i will get them or some to you in a mo

and good on you with toby, i was told they live about 8/10 years, but 13 thanks great

eve x

I always thought locust beans were bad for buns cos they get stuck in their guts and cause blockage Most of the rabbit food makers removed them from the feed.

Really? Never know that :? He would be unhappy if he knew they was removing them :lol: Toby doesn't seem to struggle with hard food....his always crunching away :) I have checked his teeth (myself and the vet) and apart from being a bit crooked they are some nice white teeth :)

Ooh are you good at doing signatures? I was thinking of doing one but I haven't the faintest idea where to start or what to do!!!

Toby said:
great thanks babe, i will get them or some to you in a mo

No problem Chick, any images you want on it just PM or email them and Ill work on it for ya :)

oh toby i have put them on chat now do you need me to email you them or can you get them of there?

thanks emma

eve x

Sugar used to pick at her food, i used to leave what ever she left until she ate it with some hay, now she doesn't waste a thing!! :D

My bunny I had when I was younger died very suddenly. The vet did a post mortem and found that he was diabetic caused by feeding too many locust beans! He loved them so we gave them to him but we didn't realise how sweet and sugary they are so just be careful but then hey Toby is old so he needs a few pleasures in life! I agree about just giving him what he wants. If I was old and wanted to eat chocolate all day I would because you might as well enjoy yourself why you can! :lol: How about getting him something really scrummy to eat, don't know what you use but mine absoloutely love Chudley Rabbit Royale and Wagg Bunny Brunch. They eat it all. I can send you some if you want to try as I have a massive great big sack of it lol !

Anna

BugBabe I am sorry to hear about your bunny dieing :( I know I should let Toby eat what he enjoys and I do...but even though his 13 I still like to watch what he eats. I mean Yeah I am a naughty girl by feeding him some foods that rabbits should not eat....but I know his ok with this. I like to keep a close eye on his weight. :)

At that age i must agree let him have what he wants, but it is so important for rabbits to have a balanced diet that i will still recamend a complete food for all rabbits and make sure they eat hay. Not every rabbit is going to be so lucky and live a long live being allowed to eat only what he wants. val

yeah smokey was definatly like that, but when I got snowy she was on nuggets so I weaned smokey onto that and she loves it, she eats it all up. apart from when's she's ill.

Back