• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi from Darcy!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Hello everyone!

This is Darcy....

First Christmas 2004

ce8e92ab.jpg

Helping mummy with the shopping!

230932fe.jpg

Having a snooze..

cf419216.jpg

In my pen..

dbca4d00.jpg

In my house..

4bc61675.jpg

Darcy is adorable :love:

I'm glad my buns aren't the only ones who like to 'help' unpack the shopping :)

Darcy is adorable, beautiful colouring.

Mojo and Grace don't help with the shopping, they help themselves to the shopping, they peek in the fridge, they jump up on the worktops and window ledges, well Grace does but she then throws things down for Mojo who's waiting patiently on the floor .............I can go on .............................. :roll:

Hi & Welcome :wave:

What an adorable little guy, he is a gorgeous colour.

Great pictures! I love the snoozing pic. :D

Oh WOW, Darcy is gorgeous :D :love: how old is he :?: he looks quite biggish :? with those loooong ears, I take he is a frenchie :D

Yes hes a Frenchie!! Actually he is growing very nicely. What age are Frenchies fully grown? My vet isn't great on bunnies but thinks hes growing fine. :? :)

bunnyhuggger said:
Oooooooo Denny, you're not paying attention, yes he's a Frenchie and he's 6 months :lol: :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Oooooo Lynda, I just like looking at the piccies :oops: :oops: missed the small print :roll: :lol: :lol: but who ever reads the small print :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Denny said:
Are you going to get him a Bridget :wink: girlfriend Romy :?: :wink: 8)

I am very very tempted to get him a bridget! :lol: It would have to be another french lop tho as I couldn't keep up with the smaller breeds getting into the nooks of my small flat! He is very possesive tho....not sure how he would react..!! :? xx

Hello everyone too - thanks for your message and make us feel so welcome!! xxx

Romy said:
Denny said:
Are you going to get him a Bridget :wink: girlfriend Romy :?: :wink: 8)

I am very very tempted to get him a bridget! :lol: It would have to be another french lop tho as I couldn't keep up with the smaller breeds getting into the nooks of my small flat! He is very possesive tho....not sure how he would react..!! :? xx

Aww, he would be fine with a Bridget in tow :wink: even if she did have a big bunnybum :lol: :lol: (without the big pants though :wink: )

Hi

Hi

We've already spoke

and no, u cant bunny nap scampie, :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a sweetie darcy is - very cute. or should i say handsome?? :lol: :lol:

Back