• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Worried, Lucky has become ill

Lord Trellis

Mama Doe
There is something wrong with Lucky has become very docile and wont move even when I pick him up he wont move much and he just wants to sit in the corner. Something is not right. I'm worried that he could be in trouble.

Poor Lucky :cry: sending lots of vibes. He will need urgent vets appointment with a rabbit savvy vet

Sorry Lucky has become poorly, hope you have managed to get a vet appointment, sending lots of vibes.

Good news everybody. Lucky has made a full recovery. That was a scary moment my heart sank into my stomach. He had a little too much heat. I was worried I had poisoned him with the wire mesh I had installed around the house I thought he might of had metal poising even though I scrubbed the wire mesh down with white vinegar. It turned out he was struggling with the heat, one more day of heat and he would not have made it. Its a lot cooler now and he has been making a full recovery. Today he is back to himself running about and eating and drinking.

So glad to hear this update. You and Lucky are lucky he survived given how poorly he became from the heat.
Sending vibes he continues to do well.

Good news everybody. Lucky has made a full recovery. That was a scary moment my heart sank into my stomach. He had a little too much heat. I was worried I had poisoned him with the wire mesh I had installed around the house I thought he might of had metal poising even though I scrubbed the wire mesh down with white vinegar. It turned out he was struggling with the heat, one more day of heat and he would not have made it. Its a lot cooler now and he has been making a full recovery. Today he is back to himself running about and eating and drinking.

Is that what the vet diagnosed?

Glad lucky has recovered and back to hi self they are such a worry aren't they. The heat hasn't done any animals any favours

Back