• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Amber/Zorro 2nd birthday

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
My lionheads are turning 2! I do not know their exact birthday, so selected this week to celebrate.
Amber and Zorro, siblings, are such good bunnies. Both will sit on my lap nicely which helps with the regular grooming. You may recall that I got Amber in October 2020 and Zorro a month later, after he was bullied by another bunny.
They are a great pair and enjoy sitting near each other. Both come running for their ration of pellets and it is cute to see them sharing nicely by taking turns putting their faces in the pellet bowl.
My spouse has been giving them their pellets and the moment they see him they come running and stand on their hind legs with the 'feed me' look.
Handsome Zorro is adorable, and often has his hair tousled, and pretty Amber has big brown expressive eyes that make me melt.
I am so glad they are both here with me and with each other.

Hoppy Birthday, Amber and Zorro! :love: They sound like a couple of characters, bunny momma. :)

I miss seeing what my daughter and I called "bunny-ups" when ours heard the treat bag crinkle. Then of course came the mad zoomies and the loudest nostrils in the west! :lol:

Many Happy Returns for your dear bunnies. :)

Aww happy birthday Amber and Zorro :love:, I remember so well when you got them both, especially you going back for Zorro. They sound very happy bunnies xxx

Happy Birthday to Amber and Zorro :love: I also remember when you got them both, but I would never had guessed that it was 2 years ago!

Thank you all. Yes, I am so glad I got Zorro to bond with Amber, yet still feel sad I did not get him a few days sooner, before he suffered so many bites from another animal. Amber is such a gentle girl that she is the perfect bunny for him. Though they both go running when one hears a loud noise.
I love them dearly.

Last edited:
Back