• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Cougars of RU reveal yourselves (& play along)

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
a thread to share experiences & photos of bunnies in relationships with significant age gaps

Here is Boo (9years) & her toyboy Eddy (2 years). It may help that he hadn't had a bunny friend before but he is besotted with his girl. She still got it

P93CAW9l.jpg

behaviour wise we have a thing going on. I know bunnies often binky into their mate (or things) but Eddys binky shows are always in the vicinity of Boo & primarily involve him binkying over and around her body. I'd kinda assumed he did this to show Boo he's happy as she is blind and deaf. Not sure Boo appreciates it though - she gets very verbal with clucking and grunting noises. I don't think theres anything to be done but I wish she'd settle with it. Equally I understand with her lacking senses it could be anything from annoying to overwhelming to scary

Last edited:
behaviour wise we have a thing going on. I know bunnies often binky into their mate (or things) but Eddys binky shows are always in the vicinity of Boo & primarily involve him binkying over and around her body. I'd kinda assumed he did this to show Boo he's happy as she is blind and death. Not sure Boo appreciates it though - she gets very verbal with clucking and grunting noises. I don't think theres anything to be done but I wish she'd settle with it. Equally I understand with her lacking senses it could be anything from annoying to overwhelming to scary
Oh bless them! So much love but different love languages [emoji38]

Willoughby is maybe turning 2 soon..? His gotcha day was 17th July and he was about a year then... Maybe? Idk how old Apricot is tbh, I think I got her in summer 2018 but she was already 6 months then so, they're are only a few years apart in age really. Not sure they qualify [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

aww, more like young and middle aged - are there differences in them energy wise? - though i'm guessing little buns are energetic buns so we don't have like for like

aww, more like young and middle aged - are there differences in them energy wise? - though i'm guessing little buns are energetic buns so we don't have like for like
Yes! Willoughby is nuts! He's like everywhere all at once and Apricot is basically either asleep or eating whilst dosing off [emoji38][emoji38] he is obsessed with her tho! Like Apricot is just a really nice bun tbh I think she could be friends with basically anyone she's so tolerant and laid back, but Willoughby loves her more than anything, you can just tell [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

a thread to share experiences & photos of bunnies in relationships with significant age gaps

Here is Boo (9years) & her toyboy Eddy (2 years). It may help that he hadn't had a bunny friend before but he is besotted with his girl. She still got it

P93CAW9l.jpg
[/IMG]

Eddy’s face there- he knows he’s scored well. Lucky lad

Zigzag 12 and Winnie 3, but soon to be 4.

Zigs knew he’d scored as soon as he was in the bonding cage, he loved her scent.

bc03fd6a745ed7e6884b9f7b78a5fc8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww look at these bunnies :love:

Jake is 8 this year and Fern is 4 (I hope I've got that right!), they are both as active as eachother although Fern likes jumping higher up than Jakey, he's a flop out on the floor kind of bunny whereas Fern is a loaf on the bed/top of box rabbit. They do spoon inside their cardboard box though, fern is always the big spoon. Fern gets to pellets first but Jake has to have the last mouthful, and he'll finish veg etc quicker and always try to take Ferns but she won't let him.

Aww look at these bunnies :love:

Jake is 8 this year and Fern is 4 (I hope I've got that right!), they are both as active as eachother although Fern likes jumping higher up than Jakey, he's a flop out on the floor kind of bunny whereas Fern is a loaf on the bed/top of box rabbit. They do spoon inside their cardboard box though, fern is always the big spoon. Fern gets to pellets first but Jake has to have the last mouthful, and he'll finish veg etc quicker and always try to take Ferns but she won't let him.

they sound very evenly matched. I want to see a photo of in-box spooning, that sounds adorable

Back