• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Cougars of RU reveal yourselves (& play along)

Awww. :love: I'm so glad they're enjoying each other's company so much. :love:

I'm so glad to see you back on the forum. I've missed you so much ! How are you & your bunny family?

& thank you everyone, apart from Eddy's over enthusiastic binkies on top of her, they are really happy together

I'm so glad to see you back on the forum. I've missed you so much ! How are you & your bunny family?

& thank you everyone, apart from Eddy's over enthusiastic binkies on top of her, they are really happy together
Aw, that's so kind of you to say! We're doing all right. Sophie was struggling with the heat lately and had to take a trip to the weekend vet, and Casper's been having trouble with his teary eye, but aside from that they're doing well. They still spend a lot of time cuddling with each other and begging for food. :love: And my health has slowly been getting better. I've been keeping an eye on the forum and it's been so good to see how well Boo and Eddy's bonding has turned out. :love:

Aw, that's so kind of you to say! We're doing all right. Sophie was struggling with the heat lately and had to take a trip to the weekend vet, and Casper's been having trouble with his teary eye, but aside from that they're doing well. They still spend a lot of time cuddling with each other and begging for food. :love: And my health has slowly been getting better. I've been keeping an eye on the forum and it's been so good to see how well Boo and Eddy's bonding has turned out. :love:

That is such a good update. It sounds like Sophie & Casper are both doing brilliantly (especially given their age) & its super nice to hear your health is moving in the right direction too:love:

Back