• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agnes is in charge...

Graciee

Staff member
Michael was up in the office working and in a meeting, and I was feeding Evelyn, Agnes started wheeking.. But not just wheeking like normal, it was like I haven't been fed where's my breakfast, how could you forget?!?! Type wheek. So I thought oh **** Michael must have forgotten to feed them! Buns had all heard the commotion and also was expecting food because that's what happens when Agnes sounds the alarm.. So they all got their breakfast veggies. Michael came down later, I said you forgot! He was like no I didn't they all had veggies... She played me!! And alerted everyone else to get food too! So everyone got lunch as well as breakfast [emoji38]

Bloody piggies! [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I love a vocal pig. I miss all the 'conversations' I used to have with Pearl. :oops: :lol:

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

I love a vocal pig. I miss all the 'conversations' I used to have with Pearl. :oops: [emoji38]
Agnes is definitely vocal... She's extremely vocal... [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

:lol: she sounds a character! Robyn would wheel all the time if she could, I don't know why but since we adopted her she has a really weak voice and sounds really faint when she tries! So instead she just chews and rattles on the bars at feeding times! Then you go open the cage and she's strong she's practically hanging off the bars! I do worry for her teeth! Rocco is more laid back :lol:

:lol: she sounds a character! Robyn would wheel all the time if she could, I don't know why but since we adopted her she has a really weak voice and sounds really faint when she tries! So instead she just chews and rattles on the bars at feeding times! Then you go open the cage and she's strong she's practically hanging off the bars! I do worry for her teeth! Rocco is more laid back :lol:

Now that does get on my nerves! :lol: I've had pigs that don't wheek at all and just go crazy on the bars when food is about. None of mine at the moment are bar chewers, but I normally have at least one.

Back