• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When You are Stuck in Bed and a Flying Buzzing Thing is in the Room

Oh dear :(
Luckily the dogs don't clock ufo's in our house but if the cat hears it... :shock:

Hope whatever it was buzzed off!

Aww your own personal fly catcher, I feel his irritation :lol: I'm exactly the same!!. I go completely nuts if I see or hear a fly in the house as I can't bear the thought of them landing on food or in a litter tray and fly striking a bunny :evil: Luckily we have mesh cat panels on the open windows so it's very rare for one to get in unless they follow us in through the door.

Aww your own personal fly catcher, I feel his irritation :lol: I'm exactly the same!!. I go completely nuts if I see or hear a fly in the house as I can't bear the thought of them landing on food or in a litter tray and fly striking a bunny :evil: Luckily we have mesh cat panels on the open windows so it's very rare for one to get in unless they follow us in through the door.

The Fly met an electric fly zapper . The meeting did not end well for the fly……..

The Fly met an electric fly zapper . The meeting did not end well for the fly……..

We've got an electrified tennis racket shaped thingy for such a purpose but sadly even when going after large targets with my poor eyesight it's often game/set/match in the fly's favor when I'm serving. :?

We've got an electrified tennis racket shaped thingy for such a purpose but sadly even when going after large targets with my poor eyesight it's often game/set/match in the fly's favor when I'm serving. :?
[emoji38][emoji38]

We have one of these... Michael is like a killing machine.. Its slightly scary how far he takes defending Atticus from flies.. [emoji38]

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Oh I was a nervous wreck when we first got here and there was a blue bottle/horsefly bloom in our laundry which was one door off the room the bunnies were made to stay in. :shock: Every morning without fail there were half a dozen on the window and we had no idea how they were getting in. Recently, this last spring or maybe last autumn, we had them showing up in my bedroom...it was my idea of hell!! :evil: One of my neighbors said it resulted from this area being all pastures and horses years ago. There's still quite a few kept near here at the stables in the fairgrounds but these nasty flies just seem to teleport into my house and we keep it pretty shut tight in terms of doors and windows. It's horrifying. :mrgreen:

Back