• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fibafirst

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
My 9 year old mini rex loves fibafirst and was getting one to two sticks each day.
Today I went to order and it is no longer available from the uk based seller on amazon that last sent it international mail. When I googled, only get one UK based seller.
I still have some, so wonder if there are issues with availablility in uk?

they last ages here so not bought any in a long time, I just googled though and they were in stock for the first 4 sellers I checked. I hope you can get hold of more

They are quite often out of stock, but can usually be found on odd websites here and there. Also our animal feed shops generally have them when they’re difficult to come by online.

Thank you for your responses. Our local shops and online versons do not handle these, though they do have some other products the manufacturer carries.
I may need to use a uk website.

I'm sure vet UK or vetimed well them on their websites

Thanks. I look for their web sites to see if they deliver to USA.

Edit: VetUK has it in stock, yet they do not deliver outside UK. Vetimed does not even show it on their website, though they also are not delivering outside UK.

Last edited:
Back