• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Old blind bunny

lucy24

Mama Doe
How can I adapt our ramp to msle it easier for my bunny Lilly to go up and down? Currently she stays in the run and won't use it. The hutch is screwed into the run so I dont think I can even get it off to make it ground level. It's custom made and very heavy! I think she has arthritis so will hopefully be getting meds to help but want to get her housing sorted asap

Any pictures to help would be great as I'm not very good at DIY

Either raise the ramp at the bottom end (eg put it on a brick), or replace it completely with a series of steps (more bricks?). You could also take the ramp down and make it into one long, level half-way step (on bricks, of course :lol:), assuming she can manage those. Rabbits often prefer steps to a ramp. My younger ones don't have a ramp at all as it was just getting in the way, so they jump up.

Back