• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oliver (maine coon)

Awww. Freddie is feisty but he absolutely craves attention and affection. He cries in the morning to be let out of the kitchen & often seeks one of us out to give him tummy rubs while he sucks his own foot (a cute kitten thing that he never grew out of) but he just hates any kind of restraint or inappropriate touching lol.

Funny how you described Squeegee; I often think this. So much fur around the house. [emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Omg, I'm getting cavities thinking of Freddie sucking his foot whilst being bellyrubbed! :love: How adorable is that?

I've had very few cats, loving or not, that would allow you to touch their tummy. :shock:

Omg, I'm getting cavities thinking of Freddie sucking his foot whilst being bellyrubbed! :love: How adorable is that?

I've had very few cats, loving or not, that would allow you to touch their tummy. :shock:
It's very cute but sometimes very noisy! And it's not quite so cute when he's barged his way into the toilet to do it. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

It's very cute but sometimes very noisy! And it's not quite so cute when he's barged his way into the toilet to do it. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

:lol: I can't think of any time that I've had cats that I've had privacy in the loo. Dogs don't do this ime. :roll:

Back