• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Rafa and Roger

Zigzag

Alpha Buck
Hello,

We are fostering the bunnies below for ARC. They are brothers that were born in rescue, and are over a year old. They are lovely buns, who currently live indoors- and would need space to roam. They like to follow us around, as they associate us with food! Every morning they follow us to the fridge. They are a bit nervous still, but have grown in confidence since we’ve had them. More info below:

Physical Description- large, 3kg each
Temperament- slightly nervous, love eating from your hand and climbing on your lap
Age- 1.5 years old
Sex- male
Neuter Status- neutered
Vaccination Status- yes
Health- excellent, they love eating
Type of home wanted- indoor or an aviary set up
Location- London
Reason for rehoming- They are fosters

Link here: https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/animals/roger-rafa-1-year-old-2/

bfd5f0313bfb9eedf65b894f49cd7fea.jpg

cf63be8854f4c3d1c30cdec0ccae7ecf.jpg

517771121db918ae95d106ca747d720f.jpg

cd9d767c12424871482eca0430ac1e7f.jpg

4ec173b9f30bad57798a532c32ca14b0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
100% the kind of bunnies I'd want if I was in the market for adopting more. I love them so much. Mouse was 3.2k when we got her (a tad chunky though), its such a nice bunny weight in my eyes:love: Stunning photos

They are very lovely :love: What unalike brothers :lol: How lovely that you are fostering too :)

They are very lovely :love: What unalike brothers :lol: How lovely that you are fostering too :)

I know! Amazing how bunnies can turn out so differently. Rafa is my colouring, and Roger has my husband’s colouring!

What lovely looking rabbits. The white one looks like a larger versioin of my Moondust x

Hope they find a home very soon.

Back