• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Settings Have Gone Mad !!

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Well, I know that comes as no surprise to you, but in this instance I am referring to my RU Settings.

If I send a PM or reply to a received PM a copy no longer goes to the ‘ Sent Items’ box, even though my Settings request it. This morning my Inbox is empty and at midnight last night there were several old messages in it. I am 99.9% certain I did not empty my Inbox

Yesterday I replied to a PM, but the person did not receive it. At first I assumed it was my fault and that I must have previewed my reply then left the page before submitting the message. Now I am not so sure :?

:shock:

Last edited:
I've mostly been dealing with getting logged out for no reason but I don't think my PM's have been affected. :?
Now you make me want to go test it and see if it's gone wrong for me too. :shock:

Years ago the IT person at work told me the problem is between the chair and the keyboard. It took a moment to sink in that he meant me. :lol: So now I just assume it is always my fault.

A lot of sites are changing now and made more to suit phones and touch screen devices rather than PC's with keyboard's & mice.

Back