• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jake, Fern and the piggies

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Since we moved we've still not got the rabbit enclosure as we'd like it, so the pics are in various stages but the bunnies seem happy. It's a really big room so we decided to split it since it's only a 2 bed so need some of the room for partners office things.
b781fa1f97d8d4b96411437afc4e76ee.jpg
6695bd522bab979d4310bd6ad05b0709.jpg
30bbabca533521deffb7f92008c5b7f2.jpg
78cb16cae2eee0640529e894a7295783.jpg
125fd369c30a6200f3d0ba76f863986b.jpg
518bdc5fdf1e440b754611a964d80cdb.jpg
313cc8971ba87485eb24c089ba5625b3.jpg
9b3b82c3f779a3e89b6fba9b0e002ad3.jpg

Sent from my moto g(8) power using Tapatalk

Such lovely photos :love: brought a tear to my eye seeing how happy they are together :love: I love the wallpaper :love:

Aww thank you everyone :love: Jake still has his naughty moments of doing a bit of chasing and trying to take Ferns veg as he always finishes before her, but she doesn't stand for it! They are a good match :love: That wallpaper is downstairs in the back room, pics from when we had the piggies downstairs in the heatwave only taken them back up today but bunnies went back up Wednesday night. I have bunny wallpaper in the front room! Not decorated upstairs yet so sorry bunnies they just have a white room!

Aww...what a cute couple of couples! :love: I'm glad they all got through the heatwave okay. :) They look very content and, well, yes, spoiled! :lol:

How is your lovely doggo doing? :love:

I'm surprised to see quite a few RUers have moved recently. I would really like to relocate because it's too expensive to live where I do but the real estate market is so expensive everywhere. I marvel that anyone can find new digs to go to. :shock:

Thank you :love: Jack is doing ok thanks, he's aging very rapidly these days but I think at 16 it's inevitable :( he was fine with the house move luckily, a few toilet accidents when we first moved it but he seems to have the idea of where the garden is now! His health conditions are all being managed well apart from a poorly eye atm, vets thought it was a lipid deposit or he scratched his eye cos it did come up shortly after he'd been in for bloods and was fighting them with his muzzle on so had his paws up by his face. I think it's an ulcer though as it's causing him a lot of pain now and today the poor boy had it closed until I'd bathed it and given him Pardale (he's on Previcox so that limits what other pain relief he can have). Earliest a good vet can see him is Wednesday, which I think will be ok for now as the eye is not discharging and better with the extra pain relief. I think he has very little sight in that eye as it's very white and he flinches around that side, but could also be due to pain he doesn't want anyone near that eye. I know you've had a lot of trouble with Jenna's eyes of course.

Yeah it's not a good time to buy right now, but we had been renting previously and I realised I actually had enough for a deposit and our rent was very high. We pay less than half now for our mortgage!! We did have to sacrifice the area though, but we've moved from a town to the next village along so very close by. All we could afford in the town we was renting was apartments and a lot the building lease rules were no pets, or you had to have written permission from the freeholder and at any point some one else in the building come complain and the pet be asked to leave worse case scenario. We got this house for a very good price, it needs some work and a lot has been botched by the previous owner and I honestly have no idea why he's done a lot of the stuff he has haha but we'll sort it. It's a tiny 2 bed mid terrace but everyone on the street is super nice and it's our first home :D

Back