• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Underbed Storage Boxes -

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
I used to buy the underbed storage boxes from Poundstretcher, 3 for £10 but that shop has closed and I can't find any on line which compares with these, price-wise. Does anyone know where to get them on line?

I got them from amazon recently. Used to get them from tesco, not tried them recently.

Won't they do a deliver to home? Website says its £2.95, assuming that still applies to the IOW. Or if you are near Freshwater, I know someone with a car who might help.

The problem is I can't find my EMails so I can't order anything from Supermarkets, only websites which use Paypal. I will take my Computer to Curry's eventually for them to sort it out. I know there is over 1000 EMails on there. Does your friend go to Asda?

Wouldn't that be an expensive way of doing it?

I would be more than happy to arrange delivery to you at my cost. I can explore the option through work - it would be the least I could do for you for all the support and kindness that you have given me during my time on here.
Craig

I wonder whether Graciee could help you to find your emails - I think I remember you having this problem a while ago. Sorry you are still without a car.

I would be more than happy to arrange delivery to you at my cost. I can explore the option through work - it would be the least I could do for you for all the support and kindness that you have given me during my time on here.
Craig

Thanks Craig but I have been able to order some from Asda.

Back