• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits near Epping Forest

Lord Trellis

Mama Doe
It was some years ago well before covid maybe a couple years before... I was going for a walk in a woodland in Theydon Bois in Essex just outside of London and I noticed some rabbits but these were no ordinary wild rabbits, there were plenty of black bunnies and they looked just like domesticated rabbits except they were very quick on there feet so if you get a certain distance to them they will take off running and they are very quick. There were also some mixed colors as well but mostly black and they looked different from your average wild rabbit probably breeding with the wild rabbits. I expect somebody had released some pet rabbits which then bread with other rabbits to get these colors and as a result are bow wild. I think they are still roaming the those woodlands and possibly more in other parts of Epping forest. Has anybody else seen them?

Back